magic hour tea / queen of ukraine
QUEEN OF UKRAINE: WILD STRAWBERRY-CHAMOMILE SPRING BLOSSOM TEA FOR PEACE
From bright yellow Chamomile Blooms to Wild Strawberries, sip this calming elixir for peace.
My home country is a beautiful place where golden fields give way to vital forests and the soil grows abundant crops for millions to thrive.
Magic Hour's Founder's Ukrainian Grandmother Maria taught her the power of medicinal plants and flowers to restore health and to heal our hearts and calm our minds. She survived so that Zhena could thrive. This tea is dedicated to all of the women of Ukraine.
Steep 1 teaspoon in 8oz 200 degree freshly heated water for 3-5 minutes. Strain, sweeten as desired, and enjoy!
Fresh Strawberries, Floral Lavender, Sweet Chamomile, Creamy Vanilla
Aids heart health
Supports restful sleep
Settles upset stomach
Helps to reduce high blood pressure
Butterfly Pea Flower
- Rich in anthocyanins, the antioxidant compound that makes it blue.
- Its high levels of antioxidants may be responsible for hair and skin health
- Increase skin hydration
- Reduces inflammation
- Contains apigenin, an antioxidant that may promote sleepiness and reduce insomnia
- Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Traditionally used to treat nausea
- Aid in heart health
- Rich in antioxidants
- The potassium in strawberries is known to reduce high blood pressure
- The scent of lavender has been shown to improve mood and calm the mind
Organic Chamomile Blossoms, Freeze-Dried Strawberries, Organic Rose Blossoms, Butterfly Pea Flower, Organic Lavender Blossoms, Natural Extracts of Vanilla & Strawberries
Magic Hour is a Tea & Transformation company with a mission to connect our world through tea ceremony. Their organic ceremonial teas are made with love in Ojai, California by Zhena Muzyka. Their Vision is to create connection through the simple act of sharing tea.