pf candle reed diffuser no. 22 / mojave
Musky and transportive, Mojave is a luxe fragrance, capturing the expansive Californian high desert. Notes of white musk, cedar, and creosote bush are at the forefront. Golden poppy, white lavender, and desert sage lend an earthy finish.
Top Notes: creosote, dry desert air, chaparral, desert sage
Heart: golden poppy, rose, white lavender
Base: cedarwood, white musk, sandalwood, vetiver
The signature scents from PF Candle Co. are now available in a different form – oil diffusers! These diffusers fill the room with fragrance without the need to light a candle.
- Naturally harvested rattan reeds absorb the scented oil, releasing it slowly through your surroundings.
- 3 oz of fine fragrance oil come packaged in a simple apothecary-inspired bottle. Bottle measures 4.25" in height, reeds are 10" long.
- Reed diffuser comes packaged in a recycled content kraft paper gift box.
- Lasts 2-3 months. Flip reeds weekly or when the fragrance becomes faint. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Do not consume, and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.