pf candle co no. 31 / cannabis candle
This heady fragrance celebrates California's 2018 legalization of our favorite herb. Sultry base notes of sweet balsamic, leather, and vetiver harmonize with fragrant patchouli, piquant rhubarb, and uplifting lemon to create a uniquely elevating experience that soothes the mind. The fragrance doesn't contain the real deal, but the blend of notes still takes us into the zone.
- Top: spiced cloves, lemon, cannabis flower
- Heart: rhubarb, patchouli
- Base: sweet balsamic, leather, vetiver
What makes P.F. candles so special? They make their candles in small batches to ensure the highest quality pours. Their ingredients are simple: domestically grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils and cotton-core wicks, hand poured into an apothecary-inspired amber jar and finished with a utilitarian label and twist-on brass lid.
Each candle is hand poured, packaged and shipped in their downtown Los Angeles studio.
- 7.2 oz candle measures 2.75" in diameter and 3.75" in height. 7.5 oz candle burns clean for 40+ hours
- For best burning results, we recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent the wax from building up and "tunneling". Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of a draft, pets, or small children. Allow candle to cool completely before handling.