dainty emerald engagement ring with needle baguette diamonds - made to order
MADE TO ORDER
The dainty emerald engagement ring with needle baguette diamonds will add a pop of color to your wardrobe. An emerald cut emerald is surrounded by a gradient of needle baguette cut diamonds that are spotted with golden accents.
- 18k solid gold
- available in yellow, white, or rose gold
- 0.2ct emerald cut emerald
- a gradient of white needle baguette diamonds
- Total carat weight: 0.2-0.25ct
- band width: 1.65mm
- Please note - Emeralds are natural gemstones that are known for their inclusions. Even for emeralds that are graded highly, some inclusions will always be present. Each emerald is OOAK (one-of-a-kind) and will vary slightly in its shade/color.
Artemer uses only conflict-free diamonds in all of their rings. In fact, Conflict Diamonds are illegal in Israel and aren't allowed to be imported there. They work only with a reliable diamond suppliers that are members of the Israeli Diamond Exchange District.
Artemer does not add rhodium plating to their gold items; the natural color of the white gold is retained. As a result, the color may have a yellowish or grayish hue. The effect is a more natural and unique look, which we find preferable. An additional reason for this preference is to avoid the need for re-plating your jewelry after a certain amount of time has passed.
This item is made to order, with an estimated production time of 6-8 weeks. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. All special orders and resized items are final sale. Please see our "Policies" page for more info.